Many men seek a strong potency stimulant to restore a healthy sex life. In this quest, people often become the prey of charlatans who sell food supplements and other pacifiers at exorbitant prices.
In this article, we will tell you which medications will really help improve potency. Here is a list of foods that, if included in the diet, one can forget about expensive medications.
To understand how to choose the best stimulants, you need to know exactly how they should work. It will be possible to restore a good level of potency by achieving the following effects:
- Improving blood circulation in the pelvic area;
- Muscle relaxation in this area;
- Good nutrition of the tissues of the corpora cavernosa of the penis;
- Suppression of the inflammatory process in the male organs.
This can be achieved by using natural or synthetic stimulants. Natural remedies can include medications and dietary supplements, as well as common foods. What is right for you - you need to decide by talking to your doctor and discovering the reason for poor potency.
In the twentieth century, a large number of drugs that act on potency were invented. It is impossible to name the best stimulant - it depends on what exactly is the problem of the man.
Sildenafil and its generic drugs
Sildenafil is the active ingredient in a well-known potency drug. A large number of tablets have been developed on its basis. Following the invention of the drug, pharmacists were given other substances with similar effects. Preparations based on them are called generic. Evaluation of these funds will fail - many work better or worse, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism.
Such drugs take effect within half an hour or an hour after administration. The duration of the action is from six hours to a day, or even longer. Such stimuli only work if the male brain receives signals for sexual arousal. In this situation, the dilated vessels of the small pelvis accept blood more easily and hold it longer. Erection comes faster and remains more stable.
These stimulants also have side effects. They consist of a detrimental effect on blood pressure levels. If taken regularly, it can lead to heart problems. It is best not to take stimulants if the man has had a heart attack or stroke.
It is strictly forbidden to use potency-boosting drugs along with nitrates, due to the risk of a strong reduction in blood pressure. Absolute contraindications include the tendency towards a sufficiently long erection.
Healthy men who do not have problems with potency do not need such stimulants. Still, young guys of interest often try the popular drug and its analogues. You don’t need to do this - even if you feel more powerful in bed, then it will be difficult to achieve such an effect without medication. And this is the first step towards the emergence of psychological addiction.
What are the reasons for taking synthetic hormones? The main changes are related to age. By the age of 50, the natural production of testosterone decreases and "male menopause" occurs. Potency can be significantly reduced. Other causes of endocrine problems are bad habits, excess weight, and chronic diseases. Often the best thing a man can do in this situation is to start taking testosterone pills.
Unfortunately, hormonal stimulants rarely have side effects. Extra testosterone causes dermatological problems in the form of acne, increased levels of blood clotting. In addition, this stimulus affects the psychological state in different ways. A person can become more irritable, even more aggressive, unpredictable in behavior.
Another dangerous point is the body's reaction. Sensing an excess of a natural stimulant, testosterone, the body begins to produce estrogen. The person becomes whiny, sometimes gynecomastia is noticed.
In addition, after a testosterone cycle, it will be harder to restore your own male hormone production.
These drugs are not really drugs. They can also be called stimulants only to a lesser extent. They are often brought from China, and do not even pass the basic certification. At the same time you can set any price and attribute the miraculous properties of the dolls. Therefore, after making a decision about taking dietary supplements, you need to be aware of the possibility of deception.
Even the best dietary supplements do not match the effect of a regular pill or, even more, testosterone. Manufacturers and distributors claim that their product improves blood circulation, restores the production of male hormones, etc. Is it true?
Dietary supplements can have a stimulating effect only if a man uses them as an aid. For example, I switched to a proper diet, did sports, and at the same time took ginseng-based supplements. But if you continue to lead an unhealthy lifestyle and buy even the most expensive dietary supplements, your potency level will not increase.
At best, the dietary supplement contains extracts of medicinal plants. Their action will be similar to any vitamin-mineral complex. Therefore, it is worth buying such funds only if they are not overpriced.
By changing your diet and giving up unhealthy foods you can increase your potency level without side effects. Natural foods, whether of animal or plant origin, can well stimulate the male body. Here are some rankings of the best micronutrients and foods that act as a stimulant.
Natural potency stimulants are:
- Vitamins of group E.Improves blood circulation in the small pelvis. They tend to reduce levels of edema, which helps treat prostate inflammation;
- Vitamins of group C.Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries. Thanks to this, the blood circulates more actively through the male penis. They act not only as a potency stimulant, but also as the best means of preventing prostatitis;
- Vitamins of group D.Solar energy is necessary for the natural production of testosterone;
- B vitaminsThey strengthen not only potency, but also the whole human body. What is extremely important for maintaining good hormone levels;
- Zincis not just a stimulant, but a real "building block" of male hormones. Provides potency and good erection. According to any assessment, it is the main "male" trace element. In a situation of zinc deficiency, prostatitis develops rapidly;
- Selenium.It will bring the blood circulation in the pelvis to a good level. It will help not only to strengthen the potency, but also to ensure the health and activity of the seed cells.
In the diet
The following products can be described as potent male potency stimulants:
- Lean meat.White chicken or a gentle cut will work well. Animal proteins are needed to activate the production of male hormones;
- Green, red pepper,other quality spices. No wonder they were hunted by rich people of past centuries;
- Oysters, squid, shellfish.Many women know that by preparing these seafood for the dinner of your chosen one you can see in a new light;
- Nuts.Essential fatty acids can be found in them. Here is a real forest treasure for man;
- Oranges, lemons, tangerines.Sometimes it is enough to eat one citrus a day to forget about expensive pills.
Which option is better: get natural stimulants from food or drink a ready-made vitamin-mineral complex? Of course, the second option is easier. But currently the medical community agrees that our body in its natural form better absorbs trace elements.
If you have prostatitis or any other serious medical condition, always consult your doctor before using an alternative treatment. And most importantly - using such means, do not forget about the scientific approach to treatment. Modern potency stimulants work much better than the compresses and tinctures of ancient village healers.
The following folk recipes can be tried as stimulants:
- Ginseng tincture for alcohol,which is easy to buy in any pharmacy. Pour a spoon into a glass of water. We drink twice a day, preferably before meals. We repeat every day for a month;
- Dubrovnik.Grind to get 6 tbsp. l. , pour boiling water in 0, 5 liters and wait half an hour. We drink the tincture in several sips, three times a day;
- Maternal pharmacy.Pour four teaspoons in 250 ml of boiling water, leave for eight hours. We drink one and a half glasses a day. The daily dose should be divided into three meals;
- Hot wine with spices and fruits known as mulled wine.Good red wine itself has hematopoietic agents, so it is a stimulant of potency. Of course, if they are not abused, they dull the work of the nervous system. An additional stimulating effect can be achieved by adding honey to mulled wine. By itself, the temperature of the drink will favorably affect blood circulation in the pelvic area.